- Hodag Statue
- Name: Brett Aylesworth
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 7155500116
- Availability: Off season in June through September - open for non ice events during that time.
- Capacity: 700 when ice is in, about 3000 or more with no ice
- Food/Beverage Service: Concession
- Locker Rooms/Showers: Yes
- Equipment Rental: Skate rental for open skate, etc.
- Parking: Ample parking for up to about 1500 spectators.
- Bathroom(s) with accessibility accommodations
- Hosted Event Types:
Ice Hockey Games, Tournaments… Figure Skating Events. Concerts and other large space rentals during off season.
- How Far Ahead to Book: Varies
- Fee to Book: By the tournament, by the hour, or by the day depending on what type of event.
- Best Way to Book: Email
Don't stop now:
There are lots more Hodags to discover throughout Rhinelander. See their locations here.
# of Hodags:
Hodag types: Statue, Mural
*only accessible during business hours