Social Media Community Guidelines
Welcome to our community! This is a safe space to discuss Rhinelander and travel-related topics.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful, predatory or threatening content.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to hide and/or delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or off topic.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff social media guidelines.
If you have questions about Rhinelander, please visit our website at explorerhinelander.com.
If you’d like to chat with someone personally, please get in touch with us at (715) 365-7464 or [email protected].