The Hodag Dome is the largest air supported high school dome in the country! It offers an amazing 128,000+ square feet of climate controlled, indoor space perfect for practices & community gatherings.
- Handicap Accessible
- Open Year-Round
- Name: Janet Jamison
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 7154902540
- Availability: Open year-round
- Capacity: 1,000+
- Food/Beverage Service: * Minimal concessions and food can be prepared and consumed here. We do not allow anything other than water on the turf.
- Locker Rooms/Showers: None
- Equipment Rental: None
- Parking: Lots of parking available. More than 500 spots.
- Bathroom(s) with accessibility accommodations
- Stairs/ramps with accessibility accommodations
- Details: The Dome is 100% handicapped accessible.
- Hosted Event Types:
Sporting events- games and tournaments for tennis, soccer, football, youth baseball, softball, futsal, basketball, volleyball, etc. We also host other large events – band concerts, committee meetings, fundraisers, graduations, etc.
- How Far Ahead to Book: It depends on the season. From Nov-April, a year in advance is helpful. From May-Oct, less notice is required.
- Fee to Book: We have a tiered pricing schedule, with local youth events and non-profits at a greatly reduced rate. Outside organizations pay a higher rate.
- Best Way to Book: First, email about the general scope of the event. If we can accommodate it, we will email the reserver a link to an online contract that needs to be filled out.