A sample itinerary for ATVers, motorcyclists and snowmobilers
- As you make your way into Rhinelander, stop at the Visitor Center for travel info and ATV maps. While you are there, make sure to visit with the world-famous Hodag.
- Head to one of the four area campgrounds and set up camp, whether you are looking for a site along the water, woods or trail, you’ll find the perfect site.
- Unhitch the trailer and drive to dinner.
- Enjoy a good old-fashioned Rhinelander fish fry at one of our many local watering holes that are sure to impress. Find area fish fry spots.
- With your stomach full, head to a local pub offering an impressive list of beers on tap.
- Finish off your evening back at camp around a roaring campfire as you listen to the sounds of Northwoods silence.
- Hit up the Enterprise ATV Trail System or the Lynne/Little Rice Lake ATV Trail System, each offering miles of riding fun.
- Stop along the way for a picnic lunch and take in the beauty of the Northwoods along the tree-lined trails.
- Cool off with some jet skiing or waterskiing on one of the dozens of area lakes – if you need to rent the gear, head to Shroeder’s RV and Marine.
- Bask in the sun on the sandy beach at Hodag Park along the shores of Boom Lake.
- Have a big dinner to refuel after your long day of activities. Our dining options are sure to fit your needs.
- Go bowling at Hodag Lanes or stop by a local watering hole for some live music.
- Cap off your evening around the campfire and talk over the day’s adventures.
- Grab a hearty breakfast at one a local diner. Find breakfast options.
- Load up the trailers and head back home with plenty of Rhinelander stories to share.